TUI Standards Guaranteed
TUI promise you’ll have a brilliant holiday. If there are any significant changes at your hotel, resort or destination, which will stop this from happening, TUI won’t take you there.
- You’ll see some changes on your next TUI holiday, but TUI will make sure this isn’t anything significant enough to get in the way of you having a great time.
- So, for example, if you’ve booked a beachside hotel or villa and the beach is closed, TUI would consider that to be a significant change.
- Another significant change could be if you’re going on a waterpark holiday and the pools are closed. Or, if your board basis changes and All Inclusive is no longer available. Another example is if you’ve booked a Multi-Destination holiday and it can no longer go ahead in multiple locations as planned.
- If there are due to be significant changes, we’ll get in touch with you directly to discuss alternative holidays, arrange a credit refund voucher or a cash refund.
We promise you’ll be supported 24/7 by TUI holiday reps. Simply download the TUI App or have a chat with our expertly trained staff.
- The TUI App is super-easy to use. It’ll help keep contact as minimal as possible on your holiday and will mean we can keep in touch with you every step of the way.
- You can use it for everything from checking in for your flights to keeping up to date on flight times and transfers. You can also find out about excursions and contact the team 24/7 with any questions.
- The TUI App is also the easiest way for TUI to contact you throughout your holiday.
- Or, if you prefer, you can contact the resort team 24/7 by phone, SMS or email.
TUI promise they will only take you on quarantine-free holidays. This means they won’t travel to places where you will need to quarantine when you arrive.
- If TUI know a destination or hotel is asking people to self-isolate when they arrive in the country, for any length of time, they simply won’t go there.
- If you have to quarantine when you return home, you’ll have the option to change your holiday, as TUI don’t expect you to do this.
No Holiday, No Worries
We promise we’ll get in touch as soon as we can if your holiday can’t go ahead due to COVID-19. We’ll offer you the chance to change your booking to a different holiday. Or, you can take a refund credit note or a full cash refund.
- We’ll be as flexible as we possibly can if COVID-19 means your holiday needs to be cancelled.
- We’re constantly reviewing the latest travel advice around the world and will work with you to take whatever the right action is for your particular circumstances.
- TUI’s flexible amends policy means you can amend your holiday for free – up until seven days before your departure date – until 10 July, if you’re travelling before September 2020.
Take a look at our FAQs for more information, and find out what to do if your holiday can’t take place.